Sam Harris has written the Cliff's Notes version of his two books on atheism. He takes on the following ten myths about us nonbelievers:
1) Atheists believe that life is meaningless.
2) Atheism is responsible for the greatest crimes in human history.
3) Atheism is dogmatic.
4) Atheists think everything in the universe arose by chance.
5) Atheism has no connection to science.
6) Atheists are arrogant.
7) Atheists are closed to spiritual experience.
8) Atheists believe that there is nothing beyond human life and human understanding.
9) Atheists ignore the fact that religion is extremely beneficial to society.
10) Atheism provides no basis for morality.
I think #4 and #5 are weak. The whole basis of fundamentalist anxiety about the theory of evolution is that the claim that the science behind it leads to a rejection of religion. That's why science is under attack. And while chance alone did not give rise to biology, even Harris admits it played a role.
Still, this is a pretty good list of talking points.